Our team will review all your digital marketing channels
You know your website really well and are very familiar with the products and services you provide. This is not the case for your potential customers – so the challenge is:
- to look at your website critically
- to not make assumptions about your customers
- to ensure that your website is user-friendly
- to bring potential customers to your website and keep them coming back
- to choose the right social media and marketing campaigns to support you in this.
HOW WE CAN HELP
There are a number of online tools that you can use to test your website’s usability. They do have a role to play, but they do not provide the level of information that you can get from a proper Functionality and Usability Review that we will carry out on your behalf.
An EdITCon Functionality and Usability Review:
- is tailored to your specific products and services
- uses independent reviewers from a variety of professional and technical backgrounds
- will provide you with a report which outlines their finding and highlights potential problems
- can make suggestions on obvious changes that can be made to improve your website
We love to help our clients