EdITCon provides a comprehensive site audit service to evaluate your website structure and content. After running the service, we provide you with a site audit report. Simple explanations of the elements evaluated will help to you to get the picture of what is good, and what needs attention.
What is a Site Audit?
It is in essence a SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) tool that analyses your website. As a result, a site audit highlights a To-Do list of corrections and enhancements that will help you improve your website efficiency.
Elements of a Site Audit:
- The Website Structure overview indicates how many pages are found and how it is indexed.
- Technical Findings entail the current status of:
- the website site map,
- how these pages are interlinked,
- if there are any broken links, and
- how redirected pages can slow down your website performance.
An evaluation of structured data found helps you to understand how search engines index website pages more efficiently.
- The Content part looks at Page Titles, Meta Descriptions, Headings, Images and OpenGraph Tags.
- A good look at current Keywords used will indicate how well these keywords help your website to rank on pages 1 or 2 of search engine results. Review these insights to know what users are looking for. Now you can use keywords better across page titles, headers and meta tags to enhance findability.
How can a Site Audit help to optimise a Website?
A website that is thoroughly audited, and optimised as a result, truly enhances your customer’s experience. Furthermore, you can improve your business’s findability, mobile responsiveness and achieve your business goals more efficiently.
A typical To-Do list:
Fix problems that can seriously affect your website findability for example broken links, a missing sitemap, missing meta descriptions, and images with missing information.
Remember, prioritise the corrections first and plan the improvements. You don’t have to do it all in one go. Monitor, review and adjust – let’s keep your website optimised.
Regular Site Audits provide a baseline for continuous enhancements and this is a great way for you to stay on top of SEO enhancements. The internet is a dynamic environment. Potential customers are always looking for the best deal and service. Why not use this opportunity to maximise your investment of time and effort in your website and really make it counts!
Use this feedback to improve your customer’s experience on your website. A great customer experience always helps to build credibility, trust and authority.
Schedule a Meeting with Us and get your website audit done.